Friday, June 18, 2010

on mums birthday.

On mums birthday Amber, Dad, Mum and I went to the BRONCOS vs RABBITOHS we all went for the broncos. The real horse came out 50 times! and the Rabbitohs lost. Dad said we had a great pick out of the broncos and the rabbitohs. When we got home it was dark.

Monday morning our friends Col and Isa and Emma came for morning tea. We ate one of my favourites, carrot cake. Later that day, Mambos sister, Biscuit, came to stay with us. She will be here for two weeks.

Not long now till school holidays, I can't wait...I am hoping Mum will take us to the museum.

2 comments:

  1. I hope she does to, it is lots of fun. You should check out the science centre as well.
    happy birthday to Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids really want to go to the museum too, we might see you there!

    ReplyDelete